Cattleya Nakornchaisri Red produces large red-colored flowers, which attracts everyone with a single spark. It has a cute orange splashed dark red-colored lip with a massive fragrance.
- Type: Rhyncholaeliocattleya Hybrid
- Status: Without Flowers / Spikes / Buds
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Colour: Red | Orange
- Plant Stage: Blooming Stage
- Pot Size: 8 Cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk
- Growing Conditions: Intermediate to Warm
Growth & Care: Cattleya Care Guide
Note: Colors, Patterns & Size of the Flowers can vary due to the variations produced by Hybrids or Species. There are chances that the Buds/Flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after Packing. The Local Climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the Brightness & Colour Intensity of Flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the Photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different Monitor Setting.