Bulbophyllum Cruentum x Bulbophyllum Phalaenopsis is a hybrid that produces maroon-colored flowers with creamy yellow spots, which attracts everyone with a sparkling look. These blooms are distinctive and wonderful to glance at.
- Type: Hybrid
- Status: Without Flowers/Spikes/Buds
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Colour: Maroon | Yellow
- Plant Stage: Blooming Stage
- Pot Size: 8 Cm - Plastic Cup
- Potting Media: Sphagnum Moss
- Growing Conditions: Warm and Humid
Growth & Care: Bulbophyllum Care Guide
Note: Colors, Patterns & Size of the Flowers can vary due to the variations produced by Hybrids or Species. There are chances that the Buds/Flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after Packing. The Local Climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the Brightness & Colour Intensity of Flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the Photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different Monitor Setting.