Paphiopedilum Bellatulum, commonly known as egg-in-a-nest orchid, which is known for its adorable cuppy shape. It produces white-colored flowers with lots of purple spots.
- Type: Species
- Status: Without Flowers / Spikes / Buds
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Colour: White | Purple Dot
- Plant Stage: Matured | Near Blooming Stage
- Pot Size: 6 Cm
- Potting Media: Sphagnum Moss
- Growing Conditions: Intermediate to Warm
Growth & Care: Paphiopedilum Care Guide
Note: Colors, Patterns & Size of the Flowers can vary due to the variations produced by Hybrids or Species. There are chances that the Buds/Flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after Packing. The Local Climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the Brightness & Colour Intensity of Flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the Photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different Monitor Setting.