Paphiopedilum Carolyn Butcher is a primary hybrid between Paphiopedilum Fanaticum and Delenatii. It produces green-splashed pink flowers with tessellations on the petals. It has a massive, pink lip with an amazing texture.
- Type: Primary Hybrid
- Country of Origin: Taiwan (CITES Appendix II)
- Status: Without Flowers/Spikes/Buds
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Colour: Green | Maroon
- Plant Stage: Blooming Stage
- Pot Size: 8 Cm
- Potting Media: Floatstone | Coconut Husk Chips
- Growing Conditions: Intermediate to Warm
Growth & Care: Paphiopedilum Care Guide
Note: Colors, Patterns & Size of the Flowers can vary due to the variations produced by Hybrids or Species. There are chances that the Buds/Flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after Packing. The Local Climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the Brightness & Colour Intensity of Flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the Photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different Monitor Setting.