Paphiopedilum Chilwin x Motto Kitty produces white-colored dorsal sepal with lots of sparkling tiny maroon spots, which gives a classy look to the plant. It has a cute brown-colored pouch with a tiny yellow-colored synsepal.
- Type: Complex Hybrid
- Status: Without Flowers / Spikes / Buds
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Colour: White | Yellow | Maroon | Purple
- Plant Stage: Matured | Near Blooming Stage
- Pot Size: 6 Cm
- Potting Media: Sphagnum Moss
- Growing Conditions: Intermediate to Warm
Growth & Care: Paphiopedilum Care Guide
Note: Colors, Patterns & Size of the Flowers can vary due to the variations produced by Hybrids or Species. There are chances that the Buds/Flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after Packing. The Local Climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the Brightness & Colour Intensity of Flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the Photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different Monitor Setting.