Bulbophyllum Frostii x Fletcherianum produces red with maroon-colored spotted flowers. It has two long sepals, which attracts everyone with a single spark.
- Type: Primary Hybrid
- Status: Without Flowers / Spikes / Buds
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Colour: Red | Brown | Green
- Plant Stage: Matured | Near Blooming Stage
- Pot Size: 8 Cm Square Basket
- Potting Media: None
- Growing Conditions: Warm and Humid
Growth & Care: Bulbophyllum Care Guide
Note: Colors, Patterns & Size of the Flowers can vary due to the variations produced by Hybrids or Species. There are chances that the Buds/Flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after Packing. The Local Climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the Brightness & Colour Intensity of Flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the Photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different Monitor Setting.