Paphiopedilum Favorlang Lemon Tart is a cross between Paphiopedilum Moquetteanum and Favorlang Pioneer. It produces yellow-colored flowers with maroon spots on the petals, which give them a distinctive look. It has a massive yellow lip with an amazing texture.
- Type: Hybrid
- Country of Origin: Taiwan (CITES Appendix II)
- Status: Without Flowers/ Spikes/ Buds
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Colour: Yellow | Maroon
- Plant Stage: Blooming Stage
- Pot Size: 8 Cm
- Potting Media: Floatstone | Coconut Husk Chips
- Growing Conditions: Intermediate to Warm
Growth & Care: Paphiopedilum Care Guide
Note: Colors, Patterns & Size of the Flowers can vary due to the variations produced by Hybrids or Species. There are chances that the Buds/Flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after Packing. The Local Climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the Brightness & Colour Intensity of Flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the Photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different Monitor Setting.