Phalaenopsis Lianher Happy Pearl is a hybrid between Phalaenopsis Formosa Berry and Phalaenopsis Sogo Vivien. It produces white-colored massive flowers with a purple-colored designs on the petals and sepals. It has a cute purple lip, which adds extra beauty to the plant.
- Type: Doritaenopsis Hybrid
- Status: Without Flowers / Spikes / Buds
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Colour: White | Purple Lip
- Plant Stage: Blooming Stage
- Pot Size: "8" Cm Plastic Cup
- Potting Media: Sphagnum Moss
- Growing Conditions: Intermediate
Growth & Care: Phalaenopsis Care Guide
Note: Colors, Patterns & Size of the Flowers can vary due to the variations produced by Hybrids or Species. There are chances that the Buds/Flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after Packing. The Local Climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the Brightness & Colour Intensity of Flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the Photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different Monitor Setting.