Phalaenopsis Younghome Coco is a cross between Phalaenopsis Younghome Mantis and Phalaenopsis Formosa Cranberry. It produces brown-colored flowers with white edges. It has a white-colored lip with purple markings.
- Type: Hybrid
- Status: Without Flowers / Spikes / Buds
- Fragrance: No
- Flower Colour: Purple | White | Violet
- Plant Stage: Matured | Near Blooming Stage
- Pot Size: 12 Cm
- Potting Media: Sphagnum Moss / Cocopeat
- Growing Conditions: Temperate to Cool
Growth & Care: Phalaenopsis Care Guide
Note: Colors, Patterns & Size of the Flowers can vary due to the variations produced by Hybrids or Species. There are chances that the Buds/Flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after Packing. The Local Climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the Brightness & Colour Intensity of Flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the Photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different Monitor Setting.