Cattleya Golf Green is a hybrid between Cattleya Moscombe and Rhyncholaelia Digbyana. It produces cute creamy green-colored frilly flowers with a massive texture. It has a creamy green-colored lip with springling edges, which attracts everyone with its sparkling look.
- Type: Rhyncholaeliocattleya Hybrid
- Status: Without Flowers / Spikes / Buds
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Colour: Green | White
- Plant Stage: Blooming Stage
- Pot Size: 6 Cm - Plastic Cup
- Potting Media: Sphagnum Moss
- Growing Conditions: Intermediate to Warm
Growth & Care: Cattleya Care Guide
Note: Colors, Patterns & Size of the Flowers can vary due to the variations produced by Hybrids or Species. There are chances that the Buds/Flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after Packing. The Local Climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the Brightness & Colour Intensity of Flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the Photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different Monitor Setting.