Cattleya Chunyea Moon Beauty produces adorable yellow colored flowers with an outstanding dark red/maroon lip. Its flowers are about 10-12 cm size and have a massive fragrance.
- Type: Rhyncholaeliocattleya Hybrid
- Status: Without Flowers / Spikes / Buds
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Colour: Yellow | Red to Maroon
- Plant Stage: Seedling (Refer Pictures for Plant Size Reference)
- Pot Size: 9 Cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk Chips / Charcoal
- Growing Conditions: Intermediate to Warm
Growth & Care: Cattleya Care Guide
Note: Colors, Patterns & Size of the Flowers can vary due to the variations produced by Hybrids or Species. There are chances that the Buds/Flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after Packing. The Local Climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the Brightness & Colour Intensity of Flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the Photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different Monitor Setting.