Dendrobium Ellipsophyllum is also called The Oval-Leafed Dendrobium. It blooms in the spring and summer on a short and single flowers with fragrance. The white-colored snow flakes of both whorls bent backwards. The gold lip has 3 reddish-brown, oblong bands and unrolled along its length.
- Type: Species
- Status: Without Flowers / Spikes / Buds
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Colour: Green | Brown | White
- Plant Stage: Matured | Near Blooming Stage
- Pot Size: 8 Cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk Chips/Charcoal
- Growing Conditions: Intermediate to Warm
Note: Colors, Patterns & Size of the Flowers can vary due to the variations produced by Hybrids or Species. There are chances that the Buds/Flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after Packing. The Local Climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the Brightness & Colour Intensity of Flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the Photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different Monitor Setting.