Cattleya Netrasiri Starbright Orange produces waxy looking, bright orange flowers, with a glowing red lip. It looks like an orange-colored ochre sea star. These flowers produce a sweet fragrance, and its size is about 10-13 cm in diameter.
- Type: Rhyncattleanthe Hybrid
- Status: Without Flowers / Spikes / Buds
- Fragrance: Yes
- Flower Colour: Orange | Red Lip
- Plant Stage: Matured | Near Blooming Stage (Refer Pictures for Plant Size Reference)
- Pot Size: 9 Cm
- Potting Media: Coconut Husk Chips / Charcoal
- Growing Conditions: Intermediate to Warm
Growth & Care: Cattleya Care Guide
Note: Colors, Patterns & Size of the Flowers can vary due to the variations produced by Hybrids or Species. There are chances that the Buds/Flowers could dry up in transit during Shipping after Packing. The Local Climatic conditions and the nutrition given can affect the Brightness & Colour Intensity of Flowers. While we make every effort to match the actual colours of the flowers, the Photographs may not be the exact representation, due to different Monitor Setting.